November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!




I just wanted to write a quick post to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving and ensure that everyone has good eats!  We will be feasting on turkey (of course), mashed potatoes, proscuitto asparagus bundles, green bean casserole, stuffing, butternut squash, turnip, pumpkin pie, and apple pie!  Yum.  I can't wait.  Especially since last year I was still so nauseous and couldn't eat much save for desserts.  Yep.  Still had my sweet tooth then.

There is so much to be thankful for this year.  Last year, I was so very thankful for the addition we would be expecting in the year ahead.  This year, I am thankful for the healthy little boy that is now in my and M's arms.  Please remember to give thanks this year and remember that God is good!





No comments:

Post a Comment