September 26, 2012

First Day of School!



Baby J had his first day of school!  Really, it was day care but he had a blast!  Look at that face above.  His teacher was holding him and I just had to snap a photo before I left.  Look at the fleece vest.  Baby clothes are so cute!  There were overalls under this vest.  But when I picked him up, he was in a different outfit.  There was a minor explosion.  Way to inaugurate the day care staff to your baby tending needs, Baby J!

I did good and only called once!  I called at lunchtime and of course, he was doing just great!  He did tummy time, sang songs in circle group, and they talked about favorite colors.  This cracks me up.  As long as he had fun!  He slept for about an hour and a half total there and did full feedings.  The little guy was wiped out. He went down at 8:30 and slept straight through until 6:30.  This is typical.  What is not typical is the no waking up making noises.  Usually he does this once or twice.  I didn't hear a squeak out of him all night.  This was very good.

He is the first one there in the mornings so they did his first feeding so I could just change him and get out the door in the morning.  He gets some great one on one time which I'm happy about.  It makes me sad though he is the last one to be picked up at the end of the day. :(

So day one was a success!  I know it will just get better.

He's also representin' Mama's work.  Boo yeah.





No comments:

Post a Comment