February 4, 2011

Winter of all Winters


So I know I've been MIA from this blog for almost a month.  That's not good, I realize, since I have been home and haven't gone much of anywhere.  Truth be told, I've been hibernating.

This winter in the Boston area has been brutal.  We have about 2-3 feet of snow on the ground by my house and all I've wanted to do is hunker down under a blanket and watch tv.  Ambitious, I know but who wants to go outside?  Oh yeah, those crazies who like the snow.  Seriously?  You like this?  You like freezing cold, no where to walk, ice dams flooding your house, and roof collapses?  I mean, look at this icicle on my house!



All those things have been happening.  Luckily we've escaped the roof collapses at our house but not the ice dams.  That was an awesome discovery.

Anyway, I do have some recipes to post.  I know, I know, I can hunker down with my laptop.  More to come.

Stay snuggley, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment