August 9, 2011

Hello?

Guess I didn't make very good on my 'promise' that I would post more.  Oops.

Time just gets away so quickly, doesn't it?  In all honesty, I haven't been inspired to do much lately.  M and I have been in a total funk and way down in the dumps that there has been no energy to do anything.  It hasn't been very much fun lately.  Even Maddux has been blue.

Look at him laying in front of the stove.  Please, cook something, he says.

Job hunting sucks.  Straight up; no other way to put it.  Thank goodness neither one of us is out of a job but the searching, applying, and rejection is tough.  I have never seen someone work so hard at trying to find a new job and have nothing come out of it.  I feel so bad for M.  And for me really.  Certain life plans rely on this new job.  So come on already, Economy!  Show us some love.  Please?

This blog may be a good release for me.  Don't get me wrong, I have amazing girlfriends.  The best ever.  And they've listened to me (probably too much) and they're probably sick of hearing the same woe is me story over and over again.  But listen they do.  And they're always good to give me the boost and the laugh I need.  But sometimes it's good to write things down.  Although you may not want to hear my drivel either.  Heh.

I haven't been very inspired to cook either.  Really most things I have once enjoyed in the past didn't even bring a spark to me lately.  So depressing.  Time to pull myself up and enjoy the things I do have.  Everything else will fall into place when it's meant to.  Doesn't mean I have the patience for that because Lord knows I don't.  But I have been blessed in my life.  Time to get back to remembering the things I have and not focusing on what I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment