November 20, 2013

In Excess

I know many of you out there probably have this problem with your kids and I want to know:

What on earth do you do about it?

The issue:  Too many baby clothes.

I am in such excess of them.  They are taking over my closet in trash bags, plastic bins, and just piles.  What do I do with them?

I have pretty much kept everything for the potential of a second child but then what if it's a girl?  What if the sizes don't match with the season?

Should I keep them?

And if I do, what do I do with all of them? They are taking over my life.

I have such wonderful family and friends who have given me all of these clothes and I appreciate it so much.  I am just overwhelmed with the amount.

Should I pick through them and weed out those that are either beginning to show wear, that I may not like all that much, or just say the heck with it, you're out?

Does anyone have any tips on how to organize and store with limited space?

It really gives me a panic attack looking at all of it and trying to think about what to do with them.  So much so that I basically shut down, shut the door, and pretend all of it's not there.  Until I have to go into the closet again.

I need help.

And baby clothes that have itchy tags in them should all be burned.

No comments:

Post a Comment