April 14, 2013

Feeding J: New Foods

This past week, or maybe a little longer, J has been introduced to a bunch of different foods.  I don't follow the rule of something new, wait a few days.  Maybe I should but, knock on wood, no reaction to anything thus far.

J had:

Pancake - It was a hit!

Goldfish crackers - Hmm, interesting.

Ravioli filling - kale and cheese - Yummy, Mummy!

Chicken! - Probably his favorite of the week.  He had it several times.

Baked potato - Oohhh.

Cottage cheese - plain and mixed with fruit  Pretty hilarious.  He would push the curds out with his tongue like what the heck is this?  But then ate it.

Grilled Cheese! - Oh boy!

Vanilla ice cream - mmm, ummm, aaaahhhh, eeee!  (Those were yummy, tasty noises).

And we had some sippy cup success!  All by himself!  I pulled out the noisemakers, hung banners, and threw a parade!

Not really.

I clapped and said yay!




Yes, I used the sippy.  I'm the bomb, yo.


J can also now clap on command.  Mama and Dada are so proud.

He's also taken a couple headers onto the floor from the step down into our dining room.  Just the beginning of bumps and bruises.  But that bugger is determined!

He also knows where the dog's food and water bowls are and makes a beeline for them.  He'll start full speed ahead, stop, turn around to see if M or I are looking, and then take right off again.  Little stinker knows he's not supposed to touch those.

But bless his little heart, he tries to eat my face.  Like full on feast on it.

Mama's face tastes like chicken.



No comments:

Post a Comment